Monday 5 March 2018

New article by Richard Paver in Air Classics magazine

Air Classics - a well known and very popular American Aviation magazine - is featuring the Beech in its latest edition. Written and composed by Richard Paver, aviator and passionate photographer, Richard flew in formation alongside 'Betty' in Andrew Holman-West's Yak as he shot this stunning front cover shot of our Beech. Thank you Richard and Andrew for your very kind contribution!



Enjoy the read here or visit this link to the online version:

Air Classics

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would very much like to agree with the previous commenter! I find this blog really useful for my uni project. I hope to add more useful posts later.
    paver installation

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great post, and was thinking much the same myself.Boynton Beach Pavers Another great update.

    ReplyDelete